Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chapter 6

Chapter 6 is the second longest chapter on my outline.  The longest is chapter 8, but it's full of action.  I'm having a lot of trouble with chapter 6 and I think I finally figured out why.  I hate the section I'm up to right now because my main character, who's been in a relationship for the last four years with this super sweet guy has to flirt with another guy in order to get to the evil guy and save her family.  She hates doing it and I hate writing it, but it's important for the plot and it feels right for the story.
Writing's a job, you know, just as much as waiting tables or teaching kindergarten.  It takes work and there are parts I don't like, but I have to keep going and finish it if I ever want it to get off the ground.  Also, I have to write instead of planning the second book in the series and saving pictures of New Orleans for description.  That's my one hint for the second book, they go on a road trip to New Orleans.  Who goes on this trip I won't say though, too early.

Do any of you have this problem?  What do you do to fix it?

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!