Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 In Review

2011 has been an amazing year.  I started and finished writing a novel.  I got great grades.  I made even more friends.  I explored DC more.  I saw Loretta Lynn in concert and helped found the Archaeology Club at AU.  I'm also a part of the founding year group of the Student Historical Society.  Most importantly, I wrote a novel.

I wrote the whole first draft and completed some basic sentence revisions.  I've just started the major cuts and revisions.  It's scary and difficult, but it's a new adventure.  I'm always excited to start new adventures, so let's do this!

Happy New Year everyone, may 2012 be even better than 2011 has been!

Stay Tuned,
Jeanni

4 comments:

  1. Congrats! That is amazing, I´m still struggling with that first book so it is always great when hearing someone made it to the other side ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! It didn't show up in my email so I totally missed it. Writing the first book is so exciting, and it's the best feeling knowing I finished the first draft. Let me know when you finish yours, I definitely want to read about it!

      Delete
    2. Don't worry at all - I'm also just now replying :P & thank you so much for the offer! I will definitely get back to you once it is done!

      Oh, and thank you so much for the follow and the great comments!

      Delete
    3. I have GOT to find a way to make this blog tell me when comments are published. Not getting back to comments right away is so not cool. I really enjoy your blog, it's really nice to be able to connect with other writers who are going through the same steps I'm going through. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!