Sunday, June 3, 2012

Camp Nano Day 2 & 3

Day 2 (Also known as the day of the Failure)
Day Total: 212
Novel Total: 2,879
Break downs so far: 0
Break downs expected: 3+
Major plot changes in the last 24 hours: 0

Day 3
Day total: 2,031
Novel Total: 4,910
Break downs so far: 0 (amazing considering the previous day's 212)
Break downs expected: 3+
Major plot changes in the last 24 hours: 3

I had to rewrite the ending of the book entirely on my outline.  It was a lot of work, which is probably what ate up so much of my wordsmithing abilities on day 2.  But I'm not worried.  This is my third Nano.  I've already completed one novel.  I can do this, although my brain actually thinks I cannot.  I can, I have.  Breathe.

How's everybody doing?

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!