Friday, June 8, 2012

Camp Nano Days 6, 7, and 8

So, this is a three-day update.  I missed my 2k/day goal yesterday by about 800 words, but it was okay, if it doesn't come, it doesn't come.  I'm trying to be zen about it, especially since I'm also trying to revise Serendipity.  It's hard, I never realized how hard revising was because I've only ever revised short stories.  Short stories are still important to me, but they're not my baby the way that Serendipity is.  My family's also in a little bit of a transition period right now, so my dad's home all the time before he starts a new job next week.

I completely fell for my story's main couple in today's scene.  They're not a couple yet, they don't become a couple until the very end of the outline, but they're flirting and they've got a lot of romantic tension.  They're cute.  I wasn't sure it was going to work but it totally is.  I'm getting so excited for them as a couple now!  You know that way you get giddy when you watch your favorite tv show and you have this perfect couple (*cough Naley cough*) and you rewatch the times when they're becoming a couple and you just...squeal and smile because you can see their perfection as a couple?  That's what I'm getting with these two.  I get so excited for this story in general and I'm getting SO excited to write more of these two.

Meanwhile from my inspiration file:




Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!