Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oklahoma

I don't know what to say about Oklahoma right now any more than I knew what to say about Boston.  It's all over the news, and now that I'm back home the news is on all the time.  I feel sick when I think about how much loss of life has happened.  I tear up, and I cry.  My state gets tornadoes, but rarely where I live.  My family has been through them before, and we've always been lucky enough to survive.  Two years ago, when a tornado hit Joplin several of my cousins were without homes, but they're all okay now.  All this to say, I want to help the people of Oklahoma the best I can.  My family and I will be donating clothes, toiletries, and personal care items to local churches collecting for them.  Please, please donate or help in whatever way you can.  

Another article with good resources is here: http://newsok.com/article/3828009

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!