Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Hi

Hi guys.  Sorry for my unanticipated hiatus.  I've been super busy and kind of stressed, but I've also been writing.  Yay for writing!  Let's hope it keeps up.  I have a cool weird-history style Weekly Dose of Weird for you tomorrow, so stick around.  

I've also been thinking of cross-posting the Weekly Dose of Weird posts on their own blog page so that people who are only interested in them don't have to wade through all the rest of my weirdness to find them. Also cause then I could use them as an example of freelance writing, although they need to be edited and cleaned up more if I'm going to do that.

Regardless, good luck with your own writing and other summer adventures.  I'll be in my cave.

Stay Tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!